HS CODE: 39019090
Chlorinated polyethylene（CPE）is a high molecularelastomeric material that is chlorinated by HDPE. It is white powder andinnocuous. It has excellent anti-flaming, weather-ability, lower-temperatureflexibility and impact strength, etc. It can be blended with other plastics,mainly used as PVC impact modifier.
This product has excellent comprehensivephysical properties, and has a good compatibility with PVC. Under the correctprocessing conditions, a three-dimensional network structure can be formed inthe hard PVC products. Thereby giving the product excellent impact resistanceat normal and low temperature.
1) Good anti-agingproperty and excellent weather-ability. It could be used under harsh climateand environment. And it is fully resistant to ozone.
2) Good anti-combustion, no self ignition.
3) Good low temperature flexibility. It could remain flexible under -20 degree.It may be used as impact modifier in UPVC product.
4) Excellent endurances to chemicals. It is inert to many chemical reagents andcorrosion resistant to various acids and alkalis.
5) Good processing ability. It is easy to be shaped.
6) Extremely safe for operation. CPE is harmless to human body and theenvironment.
7) Excellent stability.
Chlorine content (%)
Volatile matter (%)
Apparent density(g/ml )
Number of impurity particles(/100g)
Elongation at break (%)
Shore A hardness(A)
WPC Panel, PVCWindow Profile, PVC Pipe, PVC Fitting, PVC Door, PVC Foaming Sheet, PVC Edge,PVC Panel, PVC Window Sills, etc.
Recommend Using Dosage:
Normally Added 8-12 phr in formula, butit is should be to do adjust according to different product usage qualityrequest and machine.
Non toxic product. 25kand 650kg by plastic weaved bag.
Keep in dryand ventilated warehouse, valid period is 1 years.
20ftcontainer:16-18MT without pallet, 14MT - 16mt with pallet
40ft container: 26MTwithout pallet, 24MT with pallet
Better send us 500gsample do to test, then we will offer you same stable quality with good price.